Are you in search of a well-paying job that offers flexibility and a rewarding career? Look no further! In this article, we will explore the five best jobs in the world that pay an impressive $100 per hour. These jobs not only provide generous compensation but also offer exciting opportunities for growth and job satisfaction.
Whether you’re interested in technology, healthcare, or finance, there’s a high-paying job waiting for you. So, if you’re ready to take your career to the next level and earn a handsome income, keep reading to discover the lucrative options available to you. Don’t settle for mediocrity when the best jobs in the world are here for the taking!
keep reading to discover the best jobs that can make your dreams come true.
5 Best Jobs In The World That Pay $100 Per Hour
#1 1st Best Job – Anesthesiologist
Anesthesiologists ensure patient safety and comfort. They are medical doctors who specialize in evaluating, monitoring, and supervising patients before, during, and after surgery. They are responsible for delivering anesthesia and ensuring patients’ safety under their care. With an average annual salary of $321,000, anesthesiologists earn just over $100 per hour. These highly skilled professionals are in high demand, especially with the growing aging population and healthcare needs.
- Evaluate, monitor, and supervise patients before, during, and after surgery
- Deliver anesthesia and lead an Anesthesia Care Team
- Specialize in anesthesia-related, pain management, and critical care medicine
- Average Annual Salary: $321,000
- Complete a four-year degree in pre-med or a science-related field
- Obtain a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree
- Pass the United States Medical and Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Receive certifications from The American Board of Anesthesiology
#2 2nd Best Job – Data Scientist
In today’s data-driven world, data scientists play a crucial role in analyzing and interpreting large datasets to uncover valuable insights. They combine technical skills with social science knowledge to find trends and patterns that help companies make informed decisions. Data scientists with advanced degrees and expertise in computer languages can earn a significant salary. With an average annual salary of $97,000, data scientists earn close to $100 per hour. Specializing in a particular industry, such as artificial intelligence or research, can lead to higher salaries in this field.
- Analyze data and find trends
- Translate complex models for better understanding
- Specialize in a particular industry for higher salaries
- Average Annual Salary: $97,000
- Secondary education in data science or a related field
- Master’s degree in data science
#3 3rd Best Job – Commercial Pilot
For those with a passion for aviation and a sense of adventure, becoming a commercial pilot can be a dream come true. While the top 10% of commercial airline pilots can earn around $120 per hour, the hours can be inconsistent, and FAA regulations limit flying time to 100 hours a month or 1,000 hours a year in order to ensure safety.
- Transport passengers and cargo safely to their destinations
- Inconsistent working hours
- FAA regulations limit flying time
- Average Annual Salary: $71,000
- Obtain pilot training through military training or college degrees
- Accumulate 4,000 hours of flight time to become a commercial airline pilot
Its worthwhile to note that while the job offers travel opportunities, it can also be physically and mentally demanding.
#4 4th Best Job – Orthodontist
Orthodontists are dentists who specialize in correcting teeth and jaw irregularities. They diagnose, prevent, and treat mispositioned teeth and jaws, focusing on modifying facial growth. With an average annual salary of $214,000, orthodontists earn an hourly wage of $99.13. Becoming an orthodontist requires a significant investment in education and training.
- Correct teeth and jaw irregularities
- Modify facial growth through dental equipment
- Specialize in orthodontics for a higher salary
- Average Annual Salary: $214,000
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related discipline
- Three years of dental school
- Completion of an orthodontic residency
- Written exam through the American Board of Orthodontics
#5 5th Best Job – Cardiologist
A cardiologist is a doctor who specializes in the heart and blood vessels. Cardiologists diagnose and treat a wide range of heart diseases, including coronary artery disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, and congenital heart defects. They use a variety of tests and procedures to diagnose heart disease, such as electrocardiograms (ECGs), echocardiograms, and cardiac catheterizations. They also prescribe medications and recommend lifestyle changes to help patients manage their heart disease.
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart disease
- Prevention of heart disease
- Surgical intervention
- Average Annual Salary: $351,827
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- 3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in cardiology.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiology and/or a sub specialty, such as cardiovascular disease, or interventional cardiology.
As an illustration of the 5 Best Jobs under consideration, let’s examine some high achievers in each of these professions;
Best Jobs: Brief Profiles of High-Earning Career Professionals earning $100 per Hour
Dr. Severinghaus is Professor Emeritus of Anesthesia at the University of California in San Francisco. He was a Senior Staff Member of the Cardiovascular Research Institute. He was born in Madison, Wisconsin on May 6, 1922. After majoring in physics he designed radar test equipment at MIT during World War II. During medical school he developed the first electrophrenic respirators.
Here are some of his most notable contributions to medicine:
- The CO2 electrode and the first blood gas analysis system, which revolutionized the way that blood gases are measured.
- The standard human oxygen dissociation curve, which is used to calculate the oxygen saturation of hemoglobin at different blood oxygen pressures.
- The development of pulse oximeters, brain and transcutaneous blood gas electrodes, and multiplexed mass spectrometry for multi-patient monitoring in surgery.
- His research on the physiology of respiration, pulmonary and cerebral circulation, and the effects of anesthetics.
Dr. Severinghaus is a pioneer in the field of anesthesia and physiology. His work has had a major impact on the practice of medicine and has saved countless lives.
2. Data Scientist
Cathy O’Neil is a data scientist and author who is known for her work on algorithmic bias. She is the author of the book “Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy.
O’Neil received her Ph.D. in mathematics from Harvard University in 1999. She worked as a data scientist for several years before becoming an advocate for algorithmic fairness. A frequent speaker and writer on the topic of data science ethics.
0’Neil is a highly accomplished data scientist who has made significant contributions to the field. She is a thought leader on the topic of algorithmic bias and her work has helped to raise awareness of this important issue.
3. Commercial Pilot
Chesley Burnett “Sully” Sullenberger is a retired American airline pilot who gained worldwide acclaim for his heroic actions during the “Miracle on the Hudson” incident in 2009. Sully, as he is commonly known, was the captain of US Airways Flight 1549, which struck a flock of geese shortly after takeoff from New York’s LaGuardia Airport. With both engines disabled, Sully successfully executed an emergency landing in the Hudson River, saving all 155 people on board.
Dr. Mehmet Oz is a cardiothoracic surgeon, professor, and television personality. He is the host of the Dr. Oz Show, which is one of the most popular daytime talk shows in the United States. Mehmet received his medical degree from Columbia University and completed his residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Also a board-certified cardiothoracic surgeon and has published over 1,000 scientific papers.
He is a strong advocate for preventive medicine and has written several books on the topic. He is also a vocal critic of the food industry and has been a leading voice in the fight against obesity.
Dr. Oz is a controversial figure, but there is no doubt that he is one of the most successful cardiologists in the world. He has helped to raise awareness of heart disease and has inspired millions of people to live healthier lives.
Before we conclude, let’s consider;
3 Freelance Jobs That Can Pay You $100 Per Hour
1. Freelance Writer
Freelance writers can earn $100 per hour or more, depending on their experience and expertise. They write for a variety of clients, including businesses, magazines, and websites.
3. Freelance Graphic Designer
Freelance graphic designers can also earn $100 per hour or more. They create logos, branding materials, and other visual designs for businesses and individuals.
These are just a few examples of freelance jobs that can pay well. There are many other possibilities, such as freelance marketing consultants, freelance social media managers, and freelance translators.
The amount of money you can earn as a freelancer depends on a number of factors, including your skills, experience, and the type of work you do. However, if you are skilled and have a good reputation, you can definitely earn $100 per hour or more as a freelancer.
Here are some tips for getting started as a freelance writer, web developer, or graphic designer:
- Build your skills: The more skills you have, the more valuable you will be to potential clients. Take online courses, read books, and practice your skills whenever you can.
- Build your portfolio: A strong portfolio is essential for landing freelance jobs. Make sure your portfolio showcases your best work and highlights your skills.
- Network with other freelancers: Get to know other freelancers in your field and build relationships with them. They can be a valuable source of referrals and advice.
- Be patient and persistent: It takes time to build a successful freelance business. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t land your dream job right away. Just keep working hard and eventually you will achieve your goals.
Having seen the 5 best jobs in the world that pay $100 per hour, I think it is a great idea to consider the top healthcare jobs of the future;
Top Healthcare Jobs of the Future
Healthcare is the fastest-growing industry and offers many high-paying jobs. However, with new technology, healthcare careers are changing. In this video, you will learn about the top healthcare jobs of the future.
What’s more? Let’s check some FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. 13 Realistic Ways to Make $100 a Day (No Scams!)
1. Take Part in a Research
2. Participate in Focus Groups
3. Answer Questions for Money
4. Become a Virtual Assistant
5. Teach Kids Online
6. Sell Your Stuff
7. Become a Bookkeeper
8. Become an Amazon Seller
9. Launch Your Freelance Writing Career
10. Rent Out That Space in Your House
11. Create Your Own Online Course
12. Sponsored Social Shares
13. Peer-to-Peer Lending
2. 5 high-paying side hustles that can earn you as much $200 per hour or more
- Virtual tutor.
- Rent out your home for a celebration.
- Become an Affiliate Marketer
3. Who is the happiest job?
- Early childhood education teacher.
- Sound engineering technician.
- Event planner.
- General manager.
- Interior designer.
What is the most favourite job of the world?
- Doctor. 104,080.
- Professor. 91,400.
- Flight attendant. 88,240.
- Firefighter. 84,300.
- Judge. 83,800.
- Lawyer. 79,470.
- Attorney. 74,030.
Now that you know the best jobs that pay $100 per hour, you can start searching for a job that aligns with your interests and skills. If you just graduated from college or haven’t started your career yet, consider earning money on the side by tutoring or babysitting. You could also consider working as a freelance writer or an editor.
The sky is the limit when it comes to earning money in the best jobs, so if you love doing something and are passionate about improving people’s lives, life can be very rewarding.
When you make an investment in yourself, it can pay off in ways you never imagined. Investing in your education, career training, and skills can lead to higher wages and a satisfying job that you can be passionate about.